You can have missing teeth or lost teeth due to various reasons. Falls, accidents, tooth decay, infections such as gingivitis, gum disease, etc., may lead to tooth loss. However, what is worse than missing teeth is not finding a replacement. It can cause distortions in your facial appearance, reduce your confidence, create impaired speech patterns, and cause an inability to chew or eat food. The dental implant Midtown treatment is the most popular and effective of many tooth restoration options.
Dental implants by dentist Midtown are used for replacing the missing teeth. It consists of artificial teeth that look and feel just like natural teeth. It is more effective and durable than dental bridges and dentures, which people used to prefer earlier as a tooth restoration option. Not all of them are eligible for dental implants. The person must have enough jawbone structures to support the dental implant. Likewise, healthy gum tissues are a prerequisite for dental implant Midtown treatment.
Benefits Of Dental Implants
- By offering a beautiful smile, dental implants boost the self-esteem and confidence of the patient. A missing tooth can reduce a person’s confidence, and they try to avoid social occasions, fearing the embarrassment the missing teeth can cause. With implants, they can now smile and speak confidently with others.
- The aesthetic problems that are faced while using dentures are eliminated with the help of implants. Furthermore, the implants are also stable, and there is no need to remove them as with the partial dentures.
- Dental implants Midtown offer enhanced support compared to dental bridges. It is also the best alternative compared to porcelain bridges which can damage the teeth by exerting pressure on them for support. In implants, there is no need to shape the adjacent parts similar to what we see while using dental bridges.
- Eating and chewing are often difficult with missing teeth. Missing teeth can cause indigestion problems due to improper chewing. You can eat whatever you want by replacing the missing teeth with dental implants without hassles.
- Implants resolve speech problems that the patient had because of missing teeth. Even with dentures, people find it difficult to speak clearly. Implants does not move and thus helps people to speak clearly. Implants are stable and are a permanent restoration.
- Implants provide a long-lasting solution to your missing teeth and are also easier to maintain. Tooth restoration options such as dental bridges and dentures require much maintenance and are not as durable as dental implants.
If you are looking for affordable and cost-effective dental implant Midtown treatment, schedule an appointment with the best implant dentist in Midtown to know whether implants are the right tooth restoration option for you.